October 29, 2009

Europe, I love you!






When the word RECESSION was still foreign to my EARS and especially my dad's, having the BUDGET to visit my BELOVED family in EUROPE is no exceptions to a WONDERFUL time in the YEAR which some believe that 8 is a LUCKY number.

Visiting a place where DELICATE LADIES showcasing themselves behind the WINDOWS, being amazed by the GRANDEUR ranging from MEDIEVAL to MODERN fine ARTS&ARCHITECTURE, breathtaking LANDSCAPES, Languages that vary in EACH region and of course, the UNIQUE FASHION SENSE that each individual has to offer -
ALL IN ONE CONTINENT!

Yes EUROPE, I love you - Ich liebe dich - J'et aime - Ik hou van jouw - Ti amo - Te Quiereo and so on....


I am PROUD to have EUROPEAN blood in my veins - Thanks to my PAPA!

I have PROMISED myself that by the time I step my foot in EUROPEAN SOIL again, I would be calling the PLACE my HOME!