November 3, 2009

Fashion in the FAMILY


If you ASK me, having a FAMILY isn't all about DRAMA but some PRIVILEGES too at the same time!

This comes to no WONDER that when my AUNT started her own CLOTHING LINE 24 months ago, the PLEASURE was all mine to DECIDE its name.

ORDINARY WEAR LABEL (O.W.L)

It's OBVIOUS, as a FAN of HARRY POTTER, the name doesn't sound NEW at all. But this way, PEOPLE can eventually remember it easily, right?


The COLLECTIONS are inspired by EVERYDAY fashion we see in the streets of BANDUNG (my city)

My AUNT loves to MIX her personal STYLE with VARIOUS other ideas to enrich her COLLECTIONS.

From DRESS to T-shirts, Cardigans to JACKETS, all can be found in both MEN's and WOMEN's WEAR

SHOWN HERE as I Modeled it myself ;)


Let me know when ANY OF YOU is interested, my dears :)