November 14, 2009

Up up and AWAY


RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, in northern PART of our PLANET,
the WIND has lost its temper to face everything more COLD-HEADED.
The SPARKLING flakes descend from the SKY giving
the whole SURROUNDING a brand NEW LOOK!

Minus may sound WRONG but THIS is the RIGHT TIME to come up in STYLE.
Yes, FALL/WINTER is the BEST stage to act FASHIONABLY!

P.S. I live in a TROPICAL country but its not a CRIME to express my feelings towards this MULTIBILLION dollars trends, right?







My INSPIRATION comes when ALEXANDER MCQUEEN put up his first MODEL at the Fall/winter FASHION WEEK earlier this year - I was AWE-STRUCKED!

I mean, THIS is what I have been wanting to WEAR as an ADULT ever since looking at LUCIUS MALFOY's fashion taste at HARRY POTTER and the chamber of secret MOVIE.

I ADORE it. The MCQUEENSBURY men collection just give me this OLD-WORLD-CHARM-FEELING!

My DEEPEST salut for you, my LORD MCQUEEN








SPOTTED, blogger boy EMPTYING half of his CLOSET for nothing than a single SNAPSHOT. With UNNAMED labels on his LOOKS and HAILING miles away from UPPER EAST SIDE, what kind of DEVIL has possessed his PATHETIC soul?

Looks like we've got ourselves a POOR imitation of CHUCK BASS.




I know I look really HIDEOUS and not to mention LAME in those PHOTOGRAPHS. But this is what our ANCESTORS had been CRAVING about, my dears, FREEDOM of EXPRESSION.